Wednesday, December 1, 2010

"STRANGE CHANGES" (2nd in my series)

Strange Changes

Been by your side through thick and thin...
Loved you when you had no friend,
Y' know you love me...been like that for ages.
So tell me why you take me through and
Kill me with strange changes.

You know, I know, our friends all know it too;
No one in the world will love you like I do.
And you don't mind admittin' it.
But what about these strange changes?
You need to be just quittin' it.

I see I can never be what it is you want from me
But it seems like you’ve got your hooks in deep...
Sometimes you even keep me from my sleep.
All night long you take me through
Strange changes.

I can’t, for the life of me, figure why I stay.
All night long I plan my getaway,
And I wonder if I should;
But then, you know what to say and do...
And you say and do it good.

In the morning I hate myself
As I face dark reality,
They’re back to haunt me...out to get me.
They’re slowly killing me.
Strange changes.

No comments: