Sunday, December 5, 2010

"Learn to Love Again" (7th in my series)

Learn to Love Again

I know you’ve had a bad time
And had your share of pain
But there’s no use dwelling on the past
When you’ve got so much to gain.

Sometimes a bad relationship
Can leave you filled with fear
I can truly understand it, friend...
I went through it just last year.

I learned a lot of what love ain't
And some of what it was,
But since I met that man I love,
I’ve found new faith and trust.

Now, if you’ll take just one step,
We’ll take a step and make a start
To learn to love again.

To learn to love again
Would be the best thing we could do.
It’s so unkind to make your heart
Cry all alone and blue.

Learn to love again;
You’ll fly on silky wings;
You’ll wonder if you really cried
Over all those silly things.

Let me be the one to show you;
I want to be the one.
My heart is full of love for you...
It’s burning like the sun.

Learn to love again
One day you’ll look and find
That the tears in your eyes
Won’t be of pain,
but joy in your peace of mind.

No comments: