Friday, February 11, 2011

"JESUS LOVES ME" (21st in a series of my poems")

"Jesus Loves Me"

There’s a rhyme I want to write
To set the people free...
There only is one answer
To the problems that we see.

There’s a verse I want to say
To make people understand...
That’s love’s the only answer
And the answer’s in our hand.

Come on, sisters!
Come on, brothers!
Let’s raise our voices high.
First love one another
For the mansions in the sky.

Time is passing quickly,
You’ve got to make your peace somehow.
Try to let it flow
Before you take that final bow.

2 comments:

Colleen Nye said...

You are a rare talent indeed, it was nice to have known you !

Genna Sapia Ruffin said...

Awwww, Colleen, thanks so much. But you still know me! =D
(And I am on your waiting list for One24!! Thanks to Jewels for telling me about it)!
Continued blessings, Joy