Saturday, April 24, 2010

TO HELP CHRISTIANS GROW AND LEARN

I spent my entire life not knowing anyone I could trust. That twisted my image of God horribly. I didn't trust Him. And didn't even know it! But through many trials and tribulations that I got myself into (because I didn't know to ask or listen for Divine Guidance or how--and you don't know better until you do), my faith grew and grew a little more each time, when I could see that He'd bailed me out once again.

Through an inner healing workshop called “Breakthrough to Joy” that we have at church, I did discover that I didn't trust God  (because up until that point, no one in my life proved to be trustworthy) and in learning that, I was able to be led in prayer to renounce it, and to lay axe to the root that was causing that ugly fruit in my current life. Now I do trust Him. How do I know? I just got informed last week that my services were no longer required at the company where I was employed, and for the first time in a long series of firings, I haven't had one moment of fear or worry. It is my experience that so far, I have not died of lack of food, clothing nor shelter—even from before when I wasn't saved. And I don't even know of anyone who has. So He will provide. Jehovah Jireh!

It's been a long and winding road to Trust, and you gotta want it and you gotta do the work, but He's just waiting for you with open arms.



No comments: