Friday, April 23, 2010

FORGIVE MY CURSES



Father God, in the Name of Your Son Lord Jesus I ask that You forgive me for speaking curses and idle words over my life. Your Word declares that death and life are in the power of the tongue and that we will be justified or condemned by the words that we speak. 

So I ask You now Lord, to take those ungodly words that I spoke and break the power of them from my life from the beginning by the power of Your Cross and Your blood. Lord Jesus, I ask that You reverse those curses from my heritage past, present and future and that by the Power of your blood You cleanse and uproot all evil affects of the negative words that I spoke. I ask now Lord that You take those negative words and cause them to fall to the ground and take no root or affect in my life past, present and future. I ask now that you bless me according to Your Word which declares that the allotment of the righteous will never go to the wicked and that the lines of the righteous are fallen on a goodly inheritance.

I ask You Lord Jesus now to put a guard over my mouth so that I will speak your word only, no matter what the situation may look like. Help me to guard my heart, for out of it comes the issues of life. My life is now hidden in You, Jesus, and it is in You that I now move, breathe and have my being. 
 
I thank You now Lord, that You will quicken me by the Power of YOUR HOLY SPIRIT to speak life out of my heart for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks--so let my heart be full of You, overflowing in Your goodness and thankful in all things and situations knowing that all things will work out for my good because I am called of the Lord. I present my mouth, my voice and my thoughts to You LORD to transform me so that I may not only please You, but find life--because life comes out of my mouth and heart. In Jesus Name, Amen

No comments: